My Stuff

My photo
Moses Lake, Washington, United States
I was born in Croix Chapeau France in 1963. My dad was there serving in the Military. I was able to go visit the town in which I was born a few years back... it was a delightful journey. Happily married... three wonderful and energetic boys: Jonathan, Joshua, Noah. I find them more interesting and fun, the older they get. I really don't understand parents who don't want to be around their children. I have a BA in Theology/Preaching from Puget Sound Christian College (which no longer exists, but from which I got some good stuff {thanks Dr. Ford - RIP})and an MA in Apologetics from Biola University.

Friday, January 28, 2011

As we walk through this day that God has given us may our hands do the work of healing and touching the brokenness we encounter as the body of Christ - incarnate - in the world.

May our ears be the ears of Christ as he sat at the well listening to the woman who was empty and searching and SURPRISED that someone would listen.

May the words that roll off our tongues not be words of fire and destruction tearing down and adding to the chaos but words of peace and encouragement as a soothing oil in the midst of the noise and hurtful banter of the world.

May we find the peace of Christ today, bring the peace of Christ to others today, and be the peace of Christ as Children of the Prince of Peace in a hostile and violent world.

By His strength, In His strength, In His name, and for His Glory,
AMEN

No comments: