My Stuff

My photo
Moses Lake, Washington, United States
I was born in Croix Chapeau France in 1963. My dad was there serving in the Military. I was able to go visit the town in which I was born a few years back... it was a delightful journey. Happily married... three wonderful and energetic boys: Jonathan, Joshua, Noah. I find them more interesting and fun, the older they get. I really don't understand parents who don't want to be around their children. I have a BA in Theology/Preaching from Puget Sound Christian College (which no longer exists, but from which I got some good stuff {thanks Dr. Ford - RIP})and an MA in Apologetics from Biola University.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

For Chris...

 How about these Chris!  Pictures of your co-teacher, partner in crime and his microwave "Loaded Potato Soup!"  His life skills class is doing a section on cooking, which the boys love anyway!

Geometry is a struggle to get done as homework... but he was fired up to do this homework.  Maybe he has a career ahead of him!

It was quite good! 

3 comments:

MoLak Jedi said...

Ha! Only one problem. Not enough pictures!

John J. Roberts said...

Ok, so I added a couple pictures. I was going to try and do something clever with this last night, but after I got "For Chris..." typed in the text part of the blog locked up.

MoLak Jedi said...

I think it was quite clever!

And the soup looks good. Potatoes and soup.... Hill makes this really good one.