My Stuff

My photo
Moses Lake, Washington, United States
I was born in Croix Chapeau France in 1963. My dad was there serving in the Military. I was able to go visit the town in which I was born a few years back... it was a delightful journey. Happily married... three wonderful and energetic boys: Jonathan, Joshua, Noah. I find them more interesting and fun, the older they get. I really don't understand parents who don't want to be around their children. I have a BA in Theology/Preaching from Puget Sound Christian College (which no longer exists, but from which I got some good stuff {thanks Dr. Ford - RIP})and an MA in Apologetics from Biola University.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ok, I've been away for awhile

Sorry that I haven't kept this up... not that there are millions of disappointed blogmeisters out there thinking I've been lazy and who are hanging on every hope that soon I will make another scintillating contribution to their lives through my blog. But I'd like to get moving ahead again. Hopefully it will be so. I guess we'll see.

Wish I was more profound... life has just been busy.
Hope you're well,
John

3 comments:

Joel said...

I had just about given up on you. :) Fortunately, I hadn't taken you off my sidebar yet. Looking forward to more posts!

Christina said...

Well I missed you! I happen to be one of those disappointed blogmeisters out there thinking you have been one lazy mentor! :0) Lets start fresh ok. LOL I didn't know about this blog page of yours until today but I see allot of great books I am going to go look into and let you know soon ok. Miss & love you bunches :0)

John J. Roberts said...

Hey Christina... welcome to the blog... You know it just takes time and it seems that time is a commodity I never have enough of! I'll try and keep up though.

Hope you guys are all doing well!
JJR